CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

PPD Challenge #8

Happy Belated Birthday, Deena!

I decided to make a birthday card using the colors for this challenge. While rummaging through my printed papers, I stumbled upon some retro papers. I thought the colors matched pretty well...Here's the final product.



Card Deets:
Stamps: Rockstar Anya (TGF), Mod Squad sentiment (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate
Other: copics

6 comments:

Michelle (abzzymom)

This card rocks! I love how mod it looks!

Mrs. Tamashiro

I love this card! It does rock! The picture does not do it justice at all! It's so awesome with all the blocks popped up. And Anya's pants are sparkly. :)

Laurie

How perfect is this for the challenge! I love it!! Your coloring is great!

Lisa Voerg

Great job with the challenge. I love the copic work you did. I still have a hard time with them.

Lee Anne

I love seeing these little girls on your projects! You color them so well! This is a perfect card for the challenge!

Michele Kovack

FAbulous card! Love it!