CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Post-It holders CASED from Deena

Okie, I apologize for being MIA. The past few weeks have been mentally difficult. I won't get into it here. =)

Last weekend, we did a major cleaning of my grandma's house. Along with these post-its, I scored a brand new laminator and crockpot. My aunty is planning on selling some of the things to make money for her friend who has cancer. I told her I'd take the post-its, make something, and give them back to her to sell. I decided to make the post-it holders that Deena showcased in her blog. Here's the final products. I made about 15-16 of them, so I took one of each color and snapped a pic.





All supplies are PTI...
Card Deets:

Stamps: Dot Spot, Mega Mixed Messages

Ink: Pure Poppy, Black (memento)

Paper: kraft, pure poppy, melon berry, hawaiian shores, aqua mist, summer sunrise, berry sorbet?, orange zest