CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FIL Father's Day Card

My FIL lives in Colorado (which is where my husband and I met) and he recently bought a new mini cooper like the one seen here...



Sooo...since I had some PTI "Enjoy the Ride" stamped images kicking around (Thank you, Deena) I decided to try to make it look somewhat like my FIL's new car. Here's how it came out.
And...while going through some pictures, I found one of me and the hubby waving goodbye from the inside of a car. YAY (fist in the air pump and said in my best SNL Target lady voice)! It fit perfectly. LOL.

Card Deets: All supplies PTI unless noted...
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride, FF#4 sentiments, A Little Argyle
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Fresh Snow, Mediterrean Blue (Tsukineko)
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White, True Black, Dotti Biscotti pattern paper
Other: Nesties, Copics

6 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro

I don't think this could be any cuter! Love the argyle. The nesties are perfect.

Anika

Love how you personalized this with your picture!! Great color choices and use of patterned paper too!

Amy Kolling

Love this car set and what a cute idea to personalize it!

ASKC

seeing the pic of the car...wow, nutts. verrrry cool!!! mark looks so incredibly young in that picture...he stole my glasses too! lol. someday i'll make super cool cards too!!!

Laurie

OMG this is too cute! What a fun idea! I love it!

Katie

You did a great job making your own version of your dad's car...I'm sure he loved it!