CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mojo, where did you go?

LOL.

Okay, so I know I've been a slacker! I have a card swap coming up next week and stupid me, I decide on coloring not one, but FIVE stamped images per card! That's a total of 45 stamped images (one to keep!)!!! What a bonehead. So, that's what I've been doing. I have carpel tunnel from cutting all the stinkin' images, too! I still don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet. I have an idea, but I'm not sure it'll come to fruition. I have to play around with it this weekend. So, wish me luck and lots of creativity! I'm going to need it!

1 comments:

Mark

LOL... I remember a wise little birdy saying that was gonna be a lot of work. It'll be worth it when they're all done though.