CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Geisha

As I mentioned in a previous post, I got a whole bunch of The Greeting Farm stamps for my birthday. I kinda get completely engrossed in coloring these cuties! I figured I'd better start using them for something, so here's my first Geisha cards. I saw some fan embellies at Walmart, but they were expensive, so I improvised and made my own. LOL. I wanted to jazz it up the hair a little bit, so I strung silver and gold thread with little seed beads thru her bun.


Card Deets:


Stamps: Geisha Anya (TGF), Butterfly Dreams and Dot Spot (PTI)


Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dew Drop Platnium Planet, Fresh Snow and Orange Zest (PTI)


Paper: Kraft (PTI), Black Linen (Creations Unlimited), American Crafts


Other: gold and silver thread, seed beads, copics, spica

2 comments:

Jen Carter

How cute. I like how used Dot Spot & Butterfly Dreams on the fan!

Mrs. Tamashiro

Whoa! You rock, Doll! I love the fan's paper. You really rocked the geisha and added some flava to her!