CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just some colorin'


I got some new Greeting Farm stamps for my birthday...(yes, i have wonderful friends who feed my addictions!) I was itching to ink them up and play with the coloring. As you can see, I had a reallly hard time with the 80's Anya hair! I'm not too sure about the Geisha color combo, but she's really fun to color. Now I just have to figure out how I want to use them.


Oh, and I can't wait for my new copics to come in! The waiting just kills me!

7 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro

Your coloring totally rocks. I love Hula Anya and Geisha Anya! You did a killer job with the hair. Hula Anya's skirt is so darn pretty.

Laurie

OMG your coloring is fantastic! I love it!

Anonymous

Wow, great coloring! I havent yet taken the copics plunge, not sure I ever will but you do a fabulous job!!!!! Very inspiring!

Jen Carter

Wow! Your coloring is awesome! I love it! I think the color combos are great!

ASKC

dang, that's some nutts coloring!!!

i really like the geisha one...

ASKC

btw...i love that i can feed your fish AND listen to awesome music at the same time!!!!

C Stephens

Fabulous coloring!