CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make It Mondays - Card #3

This is the one I was very unhappy with. My Razz Fizz ink wasn't working well, but I was already invested in this card and didn't want to waste paper. So, I got out some punches and embellished a little.

Card Deets:
Stamps: Miss Anya Love(The Greeting Farm), Calendar Basics, Tiny Treats Birthday, Fillable Frames, All About You (PTI)
Ink: Razz Fizz (PTI), memento tuxedo black
Paper: Sweet Blush, Razz Fizz, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Other: Copics, Carl CarlaCraft Lily punch, Starburst punch, Stickles

1 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro

I HATE PINK! But I love this one because I love the way razz fizz looks when you use it. You rock...as usual. Your coloring, especially her hair, is awesome.